Thing 5: Image Generators

"Sisters...Sisters...There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters"
(a bit hard to read from street-level!)

I have tons of pictures to use for this!  I used Big Huge Labs "Billboard" maker.  Very fun!  My sister will love it!  :)  And I'll love using it in my classroom and someday...library!  What a fun way to feature students.

Now, the text-only generators are great too.  I thought to use them with upcoming book titles, great book lines and quotes, jokes, and plenty of other things.  Without a doubt, the kids would love them too.

You know, after doing 5 posts and seeing how easy it is to upload text and now pictures, there's no reason I shouldn't keep my blog up even after 23 Things is complete.  

1 comments:

Todd J. Humble said...

Keeping up an account sounds easy, but people tire of the chore over time... keep yourself fresh and control your postings as they are there for a very long time and may influence some one evaluating your professional work and habits.

Post a Comment