Thing 10: Ning

I have seen this site used for a large number of people to access different documents and discussion. When I attended the NCTE conference this year, all of the session leaders were posting their documents and materials on the Ning and referred to it in their classes. Participants were encouraged to check the Ning frequently to keep up with all of the great things made available. I do appreciate the fact that you do not need a log-in and an account to search around through the Ning pages. I took some time to browse some of the library-type and YA lit-type sites. Some of them looked pretty fun! Great conversations were going on among people of a common interest. I am choosing not to sign up with Ning simply because I do not think I will participate. I may be back to look through some of the discussion about different novels though...those were great!

1 comments:

Todd J. Humble said...

Ning is good, but not the top dog...

Post a Comment