Thing 3: Flickr

Lucky me!  I already have a Flickr account!  Doesn't actually mean I know all about it though.  I think I made an account when I kept hearing people talk about Flickr Flickr Flickr and I thought, "what is all this Flickr business?"  So, I have an account, but haven't done much with it.  Here is my chance!  I loaded up a bunch of pictures of my sweet niece Emma when I first opened my account thinking it would be a terrific way to get my family the pictures.  Well, I didn't know there was a space limit...grrr....I have used sites such as snapfish where there is no limit (at least not that I've reached yet), so I was a little disappointed.  



I uploaded a few more pictures and searched around; made a comment on a great picture I found of a labradoodle that looks just like mine.  Flickr is a great tool for some beautiful pictures.  Just wish it offered larger storage for free.

1 comments:

Todd J. Humble said...

Get you addicted and add a fee... good business model... :)

Post a Comment