Thing 8: Facebook

Can I just start this blog by saying that I heart Facebook!  I have been using it for over a year I guess, and it is a constant source of update for me.  Facebook has put me into contact with high school friends I haven't seen since graduation and I may never have the chance to see again, but I know what they're up to and we can easily and quickly communicate.  It is fun to read the status updates of my friends each day too...a fun little highlight for me.


Facebook is easy to use and can be customized as little or as much as you want.  I  have chosen to keep mine private except for friends.  Most of my friends have done the same.  I feel comfortable with the privacy I have on Facebook.  I choose to not "friend" people I don't actually know.  Facebook gives the option to block anyone you need to.  I have heard less about the privacy issues regarding Facebook then I have about MySpace. 

As I stated earlier...I heart Facebook!!

1 comments:

Todd J. Humble said...

Facebook is monitored by the CIA also so information is still available to others you may not be aware of.

Post a Comment