Thing 23: Reflection

Well, I made it! I feel much accomplished and great about my new-found knowledge about some amazing applications. I definitely have a most favorite app...Library Thing! I haven't yet paid for a complete membership, but it's something I want to do this year. I want to make my classroom library more accessible to students from home. They can certainly look through my books while at school, but it would be great if they could look closer at titles they're interested in. It would also help me to have an online record of the books I own so I do not overbuy...which has happened before believe me.


My least favorite Thing...Flickr. I've never been a big fan of Flickr because of the limits set up by the company. I also believe somewhere in their policy, they claim ownership of all pictures posted on the site. This may be an older statement, but that does not sit well with me. I enjoyed looking through the site for this Thing, but I can't see myself using it myself.

Thanks 23 Things!! I look forward to using some of old faves like YouTube and Facebook, but also try out some new things too like RSS Feeds and Google Docs. Great stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment