Thing 16: Library Thing

July 8, 2009

If someone wants to buy me a present, buy me a lifetime membership to LibraryThing.com! I love it! I have checked this site out before, and I still really love searching through it. This time, I set up an account and added a few books, but it would be great to get my whole library recorded here. I really like how it directs you to others with similar book tastes. Great conversation starter! When I do have it updated with the books I own, it would be a great tool to share with my students. They could go to my catalog and see what books I have and decide what they want to check out next! I do have to say that I'm tempted to buy the CueCat so I can easily scan in my books. That little gizmo is just cool! I wandered around in the "Groups" tab for quite a while, finding all different groups I'd love to join. There are some great conversations going about books...a beautiful thing!

Can you not tell I love this site!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment